The amazing staff at Stanton’s knows how valuable your time is. That’s why we try to provide you with as many tools as we can to make choosing music easier, faster and more enjoyable. In this series of blog posts, we will be profiling our E-tools. Whether you are a local customer here in Columbus, OH or one of our many friends around the world, we hope you will find a way to use our E-tools!
• Research your music purchases by building a playlist for all the titles you are considering, and then easily compare “apples to apples” as you listen.
• Arrange your concert program by listening to full-length pieces in order, then rearranging as needed to allow for a variety in tempi and styles.
• Build specific playlists for each of your different ensembles to assist you with your rehearsal planning and score study.
• Generate a personalized URL for each playlist that can be emailed to your ensemble to enhance at-home practice – you can even add custom practice/rehearsal notes to appear with each playlist.
• Forward your playlist to your school administrator or Booster/PTA president when you need to solicit funding for specific music.
• Design separate playlists for different genres or eras of music for your Music History or Music Appreciation students to use during class or with homework.
• Create a list of your favorite works for your personal listening pleasure in your home or office, and let it inspire you to continue strengthening your ensembles!
If you have questions about how to use the Stanton’s Jukebox feature, we also have a quick video tutorial that you can watch, as well as a list of “Frequently Asked Questions.” As always, if you need further information, feel free to call us at 1-800-42-MUSIC or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.