John Jacobson’s MUSIC EXPRESS is the classroom magazine for young musicians in grades K-6. We’re excited to announce that annual subscriptions are now available through Stanton’s Sheet Music!
Music Express is a complete K-6 music curriculum that brings joy and fun to the music classroom, but also makes your job easier. Music Express Magazine provides music teachers with all the tools they need to revolutionize their classrooms. With a subscription to Music Express, educators take their music lessons to a new level with a wealth of theory-based resources in every issue.
In each issue (6 per year), you can expect:
– Exciting, relevant songs from modern music that your students will love
– Theory-based lessons that are correlated with National Standards
– Interactive Digital Lessons that feature our iSong technology, Listening Maps, and more
– High quality recordings and vibrant choreography videos
– Cross curricular lessons
– Original music from leading composers in the music industry
– Dedicated support staff, available 7 days a week at musicexpress.com
– AND MORE…all delivered to your school 6 times a year!
All subscribers receive extensive digital content, and can also receive printed student editions on request. Contact Stanton’s now to subscribe!
Categories: Classroom General Music