John Jacobson’s MUSIC EXPRESS is the classroom magazine for young musicians in grades K-6. We’re excited to announce that annual subscriptions are now available through Stanton’s Sheet Music!
Says John, “MUSIC EXPRESS is the magazine designed to help you, the everyday hero, as you share music with young people in your classrooms. It will bring you fresh ideas from some of the best music educators in the country in a format that’s easy to use and fun!”
In your yearly subscription, you’ll get 6 issues with:
- digital interactive lessons to use with your classroom technology
- 90+ songs for classroom and concert
- over 180 professional recordings
- step-by-step lesson plans correlated to the National Core Music Standards
- 36+ choreography videos by John Jacobson
- 6 video lessons by John Jacobson
- 6 NEW episodes of The Music Show
- 6 interactive listening lessons with recordings
- 5 artist spotlights or video walkthroughs
- 3 complete concert programs
- songs and lessons Orff, recorder, and classroom percussion instruments
- movement songs, assessment songs, and concept teaching songs
- creative writing activities, movement activities, extension activities
- 6 motivational articles by John Jacobson
- clearly-stated lesson objectives, assessments, worksheets, vocabulary words, tech tips, material lists
- AND MORE…all delivered to your school 6 times a year!
New for this year, all subscribers will receive improved and expanded digital content, and can also receive printed student editions on request. With both Premium and Premium Plus subscription options, we know you’ll find the right choice for your classroom. Contact Stanton’s now to subscribe!